We would like to provide you and your families with an update regarding our availability during the COVID-19 pandemic. Our goal is to keep our patients and community healthy.
- You will be asked these questions when you arrive for your appointment:
- Do you have a fever or symptoms of COVID-19, including cough or shortness of breath, runny nose, sore throat or other flu-like symptoms, such as gastrointestinal upset, headache or fatigue?
- Have you recently lost or had a reduction in your sense of smell?
- Have you tested positive for COVID-19?
- Do you have reason to believe you have been exposed to COVID-19?
- Have you traveled outside the United States by air or cruise ship in the past 14 days?
- Have you traveled within the United States by air, bus or train within the past 14 days?
- We ask you to arrive at your appointment wearing a face covering. If you do not have access to a face covering, we will provide you with one.
- We will be taking your temperature and have forms for you to read, fill out and sign. A copy of these forms are below.
- Our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and communal objects, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients.
We hope you and your families are staying healthy during this time!