Improving your oral health begins with finding the perfect mouthwash. Not only are mouthwashes capable of improving the smell of your breath, but they can clean your teeth, strengthen your tooth enamel, and even brighten your smile. Always choose a mouthwash that can help you reach the needs you desire. Listed below are a few forms of mouthwash to consider:
– For combating halitosis: Mouthwash can fight the effects of halitosis, often called bad breath, by getting rid of odor-causing residue and bacteria.
– For a clean smile: Mouthwash is best used after meals to help neutralize enamel-eating acids, limit the damage of tooth sensitivity, wash away harmful bacteria, and freshen your breath.
– All-purpose and multi-functional mouthwash: Mouthwash can have more than one benefit, so mix and match to determine which forms work best for you.
– For whiter teeth: Mouthwash can contain special ingredients designed to remove stains or discolorations and upgrade the look of your smile.
– For fluoride supplementation: Mouthwash can contain fluoride as an added ingredient, thanks to its cavity-fighting power and ability to help strengthen tooth enamel.
Dr. Frank Russomanno, Jr. and our team at Oakdale Family Dentistry will ensure that you get the care and quality your smile requires. If you would like to come visit us at our dental office in Oakdale, Minnesota, please schedule an appointment at 651-968-8208. Come in today to learn all about the joys of a better smile.