Baby bottle tooth decay is a serious dental problem among babies. It generally develops when your child constantly consumes sugary drinks in their bottle, especially when taking a nap or going to sleep. The sugar particles cling to the teeth and create cavities, giving your child a decayed and rotten smile. To help you prevent this dental issue from taking... read more »
- Safeguard Your Mouth This Winter by Limiting Cavity-Causing Sugar, Eating Healthy and Wearing an Athletic Guard
- Celebrate Healthy Teeth and Gums With Healthy Foods and Drinks
- October is National Dental Hygiene Month: Brushing, Flossing and More!
- It's National Gum Care Month!
- How Do Dental Checkups Impact Your Oral Health?