Have you been wanting a brighter, whiter smile? Certainly, a healthy smile starts with a healthy foundation--maintaining healthy tooth enamel and gums means brushing and flossing daily to keep your smile looking its best. This daily care along with regular professional dental cleanings are your strongest allies. Even so, there are things you can do to whiten your smile. At... read more »
- Safeguard Your Mouth This Winter by Limiting Cavity-Causing Sugar, Eating Healthy and Wearing an Athletic Guard
- Celebrate Healthy Teeth and Gums With Healthy Foods and Drinks
- October is National Dental Hygiene Month: Brushing, Flossing and More!
- It's National Gum Care Month!
- How Do Dental Checkups Impact Your Oral Health?