The time has come once again to prepare an oral health care checklist to help avoid damage that arises during Halloween. Your teeth will be at an elevated risk for dental damage if you're not willing to care for them properly. Always remember to exercise caution with the snacks you eat and the oral hygiene habits you keep so you... read more »
- Safeguard Your Mouth This Winter by Limiting Cavity-Causing Sugar, Eating Healthy and Wearing an Athletic Guard
- Celebrate Healthy Teeth and Gums With Healthy Foods and Drinks
- October is National Dental Hygiene Month: Brushing, Flossing and More!
- It's National Gum Care Month!
- How Do Dental Checkups Impact Your Oral Health?