A temporary crown is only meant to be a short term measure for protecting the abutment containing the dentin, pulp and root of the tooth. It’s important to keep in mind that it is not a fully functional tooth. As such it has certain care and cleaning requirements to maintain it while you await the dental lab’s completion of your... read more »
- Safeguard Your Mouth This Winter by Limiting Cavity-Causing Sugar, Eating Healthy and Wearing an Athletic Guard
- Celebrate Healthy Teeth and Gums With Healthy Foods and Drinks
- October is National Dental Hygiene Month: Brushing, Flossing and More!
- It's National Gum Care Month!
- How Do Dental Checkups Impact Your Oral Health?