There are times when it’s possible for a hard fall or blow to the face to cause a tooth to crack severely. Sometimes a cracked tooth can be saved by a root canal. However, most of the time the damage is so extensive that Oakdale Family Dentistry’s dentist simply must extract the tooth to prevent further problems. Once your gums... read more »
- Safeguard Your Mouth This Winter by Limiting Cavity-Causing Sugar, Eating Healthy and Wearing an Athletic Guard
- Celebrate Healthy Teeth and Gums With Healthy Foods and Drinks
- October is National Dental Hygiene Month: Brushing, Flossing and More!
- It's National Gum Care Month!
- How Do Dental Checkups Impact Your Oral Health?