The holidays are a wonderful time of year filled with family, friends, and lots and lots of sugary treats. While these treats may taste good, they can be harmful and damaging to your teeth and gums. So what can you do to keep your mouth healthy during the holidays? First, you should be choosy about the foods that you eat.... read more »
- Safeguard Your Mouth This Winter by Limiting Cavity-Causing Sugar, Eating Healthy and Wearing an Athletic Guard
- Celebrate Healthy Teeth and Gums With Healthy Foods and Drinks
- October is National Dental Hygiene Month: Brushing, Flossing and More!
- It's National Gum Care Month!
- How Do Dental Checkups Impact Your Oral Health?