As a parent, it’s important to keep your child’s smile in top-notch condition. However, that can be a bit overwhelming and confusing if you’re not sure what to do. So, to help you help your child, our Oakdale Family Dentistry team has some helpful tips for you! Those tips are: Monitor your child’s eating habits If your child eats healthy... read more »
- Safeguard Your Mouth This Winter by Limiting Cavity-Causing Sugar, Eating Healthy and Wearing an Athletic Guard
- Celebrate Healthy Teeth and Gums With Healthy Foods and Drinks
- October is National Dental Hygiene Month: Brushing, Flossing and More!
- It's National Gum Care Month!
- How Do Dental Checkups Impact Your Oral Health?