In order to effectively treat bad breath, it is important to understand what is causing it. Your bad breath could be linked to numerous oral health ailments including ailments deep within your body. In addition, it could be caused by the foods you're eating, hygiene habits that you keep, plaque, and medications you're taking. To keep your smile in... read more »
- Safeguard Your Mouth This Winter by Limiting Cavity-Causing Sugar, Eating Healthy and Wearing an Athletic Guard
- Celebrate Healthy Teeth and Gums With Healthy Foods and Drinks
- October is National Dental Hygiene Month: Brushing, Flossing and More!
- It's National Gum Care Month!
- How Do Dental Checkups Impact Your Oral Health?