Roughly half of the American adults struggle with gum disease, according to the American Dental Association. Despite the fact that nearly half of all people over the age of 30 have gum disease to some degree, it is a largely preventable disease. If you have been diagnosed with gingivitis, the early stage of gum disease, we urge to take steps... read more »
- Safeguard Your Mouth This Winter by Limiting Cavity-Causing Sugar, Eating Healthy and Wearing an Athletic Guard
- Celebrate Healthy Teeth and Gums With Healthy Foods and Drinks
- October is National Dental Hygiene Month: Brushing, Flossing and More!
- It's National Gum Care Month!
- How Do Dental Checkups Impact Your Oral Health?