If you’ve lost multiple teeth in one part of your mouth, it can severely compromise the full function of your mouth and affect the quality of your life. In a situation like this, your dentist, Dr. Frank Russomanno, Jr., might recommend having these teeth restored with a removable partial denture. A partial denture is like an abbreviated form of dentures... read more »
- Safeguard Your Mouth This Winter by Limiting Cavity-Causing Sugar, Eating Healthy and Wearing an Athletic Guard
- Celebrate Healthy Teeth and Gums With Healthy Foods and Drinks
- October is National Dental Hygiene Month: Brushing, Flossing and More!
- It's National Gum Care Month!
- How Do Dental Checkups Impact Your Oral Health?