Is your smile failing to live up to its full potential due to missing teeth? If so, repair and restore your incomplete smile this summer with dental bridges. With a dental bridge, you can ensure your smile will have the best chance of kicking off the fall season in style by filling out your smile by offering the following benefits:
– Eating and speaking can be problematic with missing teeth, but these skills can be restored with the help of dental bridges.
– If you are missing teeth, the likelihood of a misalignment or malocclusion occurring to your other teeth greatly increased. However, dental bridges can help prevent malocclusions from forming, or teeth moving and shifting out of alignment.
– Dental bridges stop other teeth from freely moving about or shifting due to the empty gaps that are left behind by lost teeth.
– If enough teeth are knocked out or lost, your facial structure will sink in and make you appear much weaker and older than you are. Use a tooth replacement such as dental bridges to restore your facial structure to its natural youthful beauty.
– It is possible for a dental bridge to work effectively for at least 10 years or significantly longer if you care for them correctly.
Are you in need of dental bridges? Oakdale Family Dentistry is here to help you with all your oral health needs. For a complete diagnosis from Dr. Frank Russomanno, Jr. and our team at our dentist office, you can schedule an appointment by calling us at 651-968-8208. For additional oral health care treatment by a dentist in Oakdale, Minnesota, call us today. Visit us today, and enjoy the season with a smile!