If you have never had a toothache, consider yourself lucky. Toothaches are oral health disorders that exist when nerve endings in a tooth become damaged. They can be extremely painful and can lead to tooth loss if they are not treated properly. For more information about spotting and treating a toothache, consider the following: - If you ever notice or... read more »
- Safeguard Your Mouth This Winter by Limiting Cavity-Causing Sugar, Eating Healthy and Wearing an Athletic Guard
- Celebrate Healthy Teeth and Gums With Healthy Foods and Drinks
- October is National Dental Hygiene Month: Brushing, Flossing and More!
- It's National Gum Care Month!
- How Do Dental Checkups Impact Your Oral Health?