Your tooth enamel is made from a dense matrix of microscopic minerals. As you go about your average day acidic beverages you consume such as coffee, tea, and soft drinks, can gradually erode a small amount of tooth enamel minerals. If you are lax with your daily oral hygiene routine, or you don’t brush with a toothpaste that includes added... read more »
- Safeguard Your Mouth This Winter by Limiting Cavity-Causing Sugar, Eating Healthy and Wearing an Athletic Guard
- Celebrate Healthy Teeth and Gums With Healthy Foods and Drinks
- October is National Dental Hygiene Month: Brushing, Flossing and More!
- It's National Gum Care Month!
- How Do Dental Checkups Impact Your Oral Health?