When your kids get a cavity, and it’s in a baby tooth, do you ever think twice about getting that cavity filled? If so, you’re not alone. Many parents question the validity of filling a tooth that’s only going to fall out. That feels like literally throwing money away, right? Well, the truth isn’t that cut-and-dried. Multiple reasons exist as... read more »
- Safeguard Your Mouth This Winter by Limiting Cavity-Causing Sugar, Eating Healthy and Wearing an Athletic Guard
- Celebrate Healthy Teeth and Gums With Healthy Foods and Drinks
- October is National Dental Hygiene Month: Brushing, Flossing and More!
- It's National Gum Care Month!
- How Do Dental Checkups Impact Your Oral Health?