If you routinely find yourself suffering from dental damage, it could be linked to habits in your lifestyle. Oftentimes, poor lifestyle habits can put you at further risks of dental damage that can leave your smile with several decades of future repairs and recovery problems. When playing contact sports or partaking in bad habits including using substances that are unhealthy... read more »
- Safeguard Your Mouth This Winter by Limiting Cavity-Causing Sugar, Eating Healthy and Wearing an Athletic Guard
- Celebrate Healthy Teeth and Gums With Healthy Foods and Drinks
- October is National Dental Hygiene Month: Brushing, Flossing and More!
- It's National Gum Care Month!
- How Do Dental Checkups Impact Your Oral Health?