Have you prepared your smile for cavity prevention? Cavity prevention includes keeping your mouth safe from the dangers that seek to destroy your tooth enamel on a daily basis. Preventing cavities includes leading a healthy lifestyle and practicing effective oral health care treatments. Caring for your smile begins at home. Make sure you are brushing and flossing on a daily... read more »
- Safeguard Your Mouth This Winter by Limiting Cavity-Causing Sugar, Eating Healthy and Wearing an Athletic Guard
- Celebrate Healthy Teeth and Gums With Healthy Foods and Drinks
- October is National Dental Hygiene Month: Brushing, Flossing and More!
- It's National Gum Care Month!
- How Do Dental Checkups Impact Your Oral Health?