Did you know that if you damage your pulp within a tooth, it can lead to severe ailments unless it is removed through an endodontic treatment? Through the use of an endodontic treatment such as a root canal therapy, it is important to remove a damaged pulp to ensure the tooth has a chance for the future. This includes tooth... read more »
- Safeguard Your Mouth This Winter by Limiting Cavity-Causing Sugar, Eating Healthy and Wearing an Athletic Guard
- Celebrate Healthy Teeth and Gums With Healthy Foods and Drinks
- October is National Dental Hygiene Month: Brushing, Flossing and More!
- It's National Gum Care Month!
- How Do Dental Checkups Impact Your Oral Health?