Dentures are an easy and inexpensive way to replace your missing teeth. Although they are not your natural teeth, they still need regular care and cleaning to make certain that they serve you well. Dentures need to be cleaned at least once a day. There are special cleaners formulated for dentures, but do not use regular toothpaste, since the toothpaste... read more »
- Safeguard Your Mouth This Winter by Limiting Cavity-Causing Sugar, Eating Healthy and Wearing an Athletic Guard
- Celebrate Healthy Teeth and Gums With Healthy Foods and Drinks
- October is National Dental Hygiene Month: Brushing, Flossing and More!
- It's National Gum Care Month!
- How Do Dental Checkups Impact Your Oral Health?